I am a massive fan of brussel sprouts, I know that for many they are thought of as one for just the festive period but to be honest I would eat these amazing foods all year round.
But the question is why should we should we all be eating sprouts all year round? Well, its simple brussel sprouts are high in fibre, vitamins and minerals and are packed with antioxidants, making them a nutritious addition to any meal but fo many they still avoid these super healthy vegetables as they do have a bad rep, but could that be because people don’t know that just boiling them is outdated and there is so much more that can be done with them in terms of cooking.
So with the festive period fast approaching I have been looking for some of the tastiest ways of cooking and preparing this beauties to get even the pickiest of eaters to try and fall in love with these winter staples!
- Roasted Balsamic Brussel Sprouts – Delicious Everyday
- Shaved Brussels Sprout and Pomegranate Salad – BetsyLife
- Sweet Chili Brussels Sprouts – Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen
- Parmesan Orzo with Brussels Sprouts and Bacon – Premeditated Leftovers
- Crispy Brussel Sprout Chips – CiaoFlorentina
- Hot Sauce Roasted Brussels Sprouts – Merry About Town
- Cheesy Brussels Sprout – Simply Stacie
- Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts – The Slow Roasted Italian
- Crock-Pot Brussel Sprouts – Crock-Pot Ladies
- Instant Pot Brussels Sprouts Gratin – FoodNService
- Buffalo Brussels Sprouts – BetsyLife
- Brussel Sprout-Sweet Potato Hash – Savor the Thyme
- Baked Parmesan Brussels Sprouts in Raspberry Vinaigrette – A Spectacled Owl
- Roasted Sesame Brussel Sprouts – Mama Instincts
- Lemon Herb Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta – Eclectic Momsense
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Ham and Apples – The Farm Girl Gabs
- Crispy Parmesan Crusted Brussels Sprouts – The Kim Six Fix
- Cheesy Bacon Brussels Sprouts Casserole – Bunny’s Warm Oven
- Creamed Brussels Sprouts – A Girl Worth Saving
- Brussels Sprout and Potato Pizza – BetsyLife