When it comes to delicious dessert, I have a few weaknesses that my taste buds just can’t say “no” to. I call them the perfect trio: oreo, cheesecake, and peanut butter. Seriously, trust me when I say that there are no other three flavors that go together more perfectly than these do. And I’ve found the recipe that combines them all perfectly. And did I mention it’s super easy to make? No Bake Mini Peanut Butter & Oreo Cheesecake, a true treat for your taste buds.
Since discovering this beauty of a recipe, I never knew what I’d been missing my entire life. Some may say that sounds a bit dramatic but I say there’s nothing dramatic about screaming my love for No Bake Mini Peanut Butter & Oreo Cheesecakes loud and proud.
In fact, I not only truly enjoy the flavor, I love that they are individually made and make it super easy to have that simple portion control. If I want to eat one, I eat one. And if I want more? I’m an adult and I can have my dessert first if I want.
Give your taste buds a treat with this super simple No Bake Mini Peanut Butter & Oreo Cheesecake dessert. Once you have one, you’ll start making a double batch each and every time.
Do you like Oreo’s , peanut butter and cheesecakes .. if so this one is a must for you.
- 12 OREO cookies
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1. Line 12 cups of a muffin tin with paper cupcake liners. Place one OREO cookie in the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- 2. In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the peanut butter, sugar, butter, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- 3. In a medium bowl, beat 1 cup of the heavy whipping cream until stiff. Fold half of the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture until combined. Fold in the second half of the whipped cream and stir gently until smooth.
- 4. Scoop the peanut butter cheesecake filling into the muffin tin on top of each OREO cookie.
- 5. In a medium bowl, beat the remaining 1 cup of whipping cream until stiff. Gently stir in the icing sugar.
- Spoon or pipe the whipped cream on top of each mini peanut butter cheesecake. Sprinkle the topping of your choice on top of the whipped cream.
- 6. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- You can add toppings of choice: crushed OREO’s, chopped peanut butter cups, grated chocolate, chocolate sauce, or M&M’S